Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist at the American University of Nigeria (AUN)
American University of Nigeria (AUN)
Mubi, Adamawa - Posted 3 months ago
Company ProfileThe American University of Nigeria was founded in response to the need for a world-class university in sub-Saharan Africa. The University’s mission is to provide quality education to Nigeria and Africa’s future leaders in order to equip them with the skills needed to solve development issues on the continent, and give them the knowledge needed to create solutions that will benefit their community, their country and, ultimately, the world.
Employment Status: Full Time (Project)
Report to (Supervisor): Project Director (PD).
Supervises: M&E Officer
- The M&E Specialist will lead and manage the MEL activities for the project.
- S/he will establish systems for gathering, reporting, and analyzing performance data for the impact and sustainability of project implementation. Serve as the focal person for all MEL-related work for the project.
- Ensure the consistency of M&E tools, indicators, and methodologies for data management and analysis across project states as appropriate.
- Lead the implementation of data quality controls and annual data quality assessments to ensure the integrity of project data.
- Coordinate the implementation of program assessments and evaluations including baseline, annual, and end-line assessments.
- Coordinate and lead needs assessments to inform new or adapted programming.
- Promote learning and assist the state team in documenting and implementing lessons learned.
- Lead project assessments, evaluations, and design including development of survey protocols
- Coordinate and conduct annual learning assessments in collaboration with team leads.
- Support the elaboration of success stories and case studies based on the intended audience.
- Any other task may be assigned by the Project Director.
- Master's Degree in a field related to International Development, Research or Social Sciences or equivalent relevant experience and Bachelor's Degree
- At least 3-5 years of M&E experience (Youth-focused projects preferred)
- Excellent planning, organization, and communications skills, both oral and written.
- Experience using MS Windows and MS Office packages (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), IMS, etc.
- Strong experience in conducting assessments and surveys
Description of Benefits
- Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience and job classification as per AIDIs - AUN salary scale.
Application Closing Date
22nd October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Submit their Resumes, Cover Letters, and references on a single file in a word document or PDF format to: email@example.com using the position being applied for as the subject of the email.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- AUN is an equal opportunity employer and strives to provide a culturally diverse workforce; we do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race creed, colour, nationality, origin, age, sex, religion and marital status. For information on AUN, visit our Web site at www.aun.edu.ng.
- Salary : Not Provided
- Experience : 3 years - 5 years
- Category :
Monitoring and Evaluation