Executive Assistant to the Managing Director (M.D) at Worknigeria(Readyhire Nigeria))
Worknigeria (Readyhire Nigeria)
Ikeja, Lagos - Posted 2 weeks ago
Company ProfileWorknigeria (Readyhire Nigeria) is recruiting on behalf of her client - a growing microfinance bank with branches across Lagos Nigeria.
The role entails working closely with the M.D and requires a clear understanding of the organization’s corporate philosophy (vision, mission, core values and brand drivers) and a demonstrable ability to play an instrumental role in achieving them.
It is a perfect fit for an ambitious, creative and highly detailed individual who thinks outside the box and has the desire and ability to learn new skills fast.
- Scheduling meetings and appointments, preparing travel itinerary for the MD, maintaining organized diaries, preparing relevant briefs, reports and addresses.
- Prepare, maintain and securely keep all registers including members, directors, shareholders/shareholdings
- Devising and maintaining office systems and processes, including data management, filing and retrieval systems for the Managing Director..
- Works efficiently to keep the MD well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, and following up appropriately.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Attending to all incoming and outgoing correspondences/mails
- Screening and handling telephone calls, enquiries, requests for visitations as appropriate
- Taking minutes and proceedings of meetings where required.
- Drafting contracts, Service Level Agreements (SLA) etc. for the company.
- Producing documents, briefing reports, speeches and presentations
- Monitor changes in relevant legislation and the regulations as it affects the MDs plans and actions.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the MD's office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff.
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the MD
- Candidates should possess a good qualification with at least 2 years work experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Previous experience as an Executive/Personal Assistant is highly important
- Ability to manage deadlines and prioritize work
- Excellent interpersonal skill and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good analytical, critical reasoning and strategic thinking capabilities skills
- Multi-tasking skills; to be able to meet multiple deadlines in good time
- Coordination and scheduling skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- High level of discretion and emotional Intelligence
- Very vibrant and courteous.
- The ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations
- The ability to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- possess strong powerpoint presentation skills
- be strong at maintaining strict confidentiality of all correspondences.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Salary : Not specified
- Experience : 2 years -
- Category :
Administration / Secretarial / Personal Assistant (PA) / Clerical / Office Assistant