Bank Tellers - 5 Openings at Worknigeria(Readyhire Nigeria))
Worknigeria (Readyhire Nigeria)
Lekki, Lagos - Posted 2 weeks ago
Company ProfileWorknigeria (Readyhire Nigeria) is recruiting on behalf of her client - a growing microfinance bank with branches across Lagos Nigeria.
Our Bank Tellers will provide smooth and timely over-the-counter service to customers in accordance with the bank’s customer service delivery standards. Assisting customers with processing transactions, such as deposits, withdrawals, or payments, resolving complaints or account discrepancies, and answering questions.
- Assist bank customers with cash payment, deposit and withdraw
- Resolve discrepancies in accounting processes
- Tracking, recording, reporting and storing information related to account transactions, bank supplies, and customers.
- Ensuring all customer information is accurate and complete.
- Maintaining and balancing cash drawers and reconciling discrepancies.
- Packaging cash to be stored in drawers or the bank vault.
- Handling currency, transactions, and confidential information in a responsible manner.
- Using software to track bank information and generate reports.
- Following all bank financial and security regulations and procedures.
- possess a minimum of B.Sc, HND or OND in any discipline from a reputable institution
- possess excellent communication skills (written and spoken)
- be computer literate, proficient in the use of basic computer software/programs i.e., Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc.)
- possess excellent customer service traits/skills
- be smart, confident, attentive to details and a quick learner
- reside around Lekki/Ajah part of Lagos State
Recent graduates, NYSC members and entry-level personnel can apply for this position.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Salary : Not specified
- Experience : 0 -
- Category :
Cashiers / Tellers / Ticketing