Internal Auditor at CHAN Medi-Pharm Limited / Gte
CHAN Medi-Pharm Limited / Gte
Jos, Plateau - Posted 4 months ago
Company ProfileCHAN Medi-Pharm Limited / Gte, a Christian Health Association of Nigeria (CHAN) company is today the oldest and largest drug distribution NGO in Nigeria. The company has expanded to acquire a large asset base with Headquarters at Jos and six zonal drug depots within Nigeria. With a vision to be “the preferred partner in health care”, the company is seeking to recruit dynamic and performance-driven individuals to fill the following vacancies.
The applicant is expected to:
- To ensure that the company’s policies and procedures are implemented and strictly adhered to for the company to achieve its set objectives and targets within the allocated time and resources.
- Continuously review and evaluate the effectiveness of controls within the company’s accounting, financial, and operating systems.
- Ensure that expenditures are kept within allocated budgets limits
- Carry out a call over exercises on all postings in the Company to ensure the integrity of data as well as write a report of findings and recommendations to the Finance Committee of the board
- Any other duties that may be assigned to you by your supervisor from time to time
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting & Chartered Accountant(ACA & ACCA)
- A master's holder in a related discipline is an added advantage.
- Expert in accounting soft wares
- 4-5 years experience in a similar function.
- Have excellent knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word, and PowerPoint.
- Honesty and maturity in character very essential
- Must have effective time and activity management skills, self-confidence, with the ability to work under pressure.
Application Closing Date
3rd February, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a Covering Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Salary : Not specified
- Experience : 4 years - 5 years
- Category :
Auditing & Finance